Thursday, March 24, 2011

Making Time : Paul Paper





Do you have a day job? What is it?

I don't have a regular day job. I'm studying and have few side jobs: dog walking, private photography teaching and rather exciting gardening. Dog walking is regular twice per week while others are more random.

Do the people you work with know you are a photographer?

The woman I am giving photography lessons to knows I'm a photographer. Others don't.

Does the work you do during the day affect your personal work?

Since those works are not taking too much time they are nice little break from my normal activities. I shot few times the dog I am walking and also gardening can be pretty inspiring, it is something I don't normally do.



If you could rearrange your time, what would be the ideal balance between your personal and professional work?

I'm too much of a mood and idea driven to talk about time arrangements. Maybe seemingly merging one into the other would be ideal.

Images: Paul Paper

See also: I like this blog