Sunday, March 27, 2011

Making Time : Adam Bernales





Do you have a day job? What is it?

Yes, I help run a small book shop in East LA and typically work other small jobs, waiter, cashier, census enumerator.

Do the people you work with know you are a photographer?

I don't think anyone has ever known aside from the book store.

Does the work you do during the day affect your personal work?

Yes, though I wouldn't know how.



If you could rearrange your time, what would be the ideal balance between your personal and professional work?

I'm not sure there is an ideal balance, it might be interesting if they were the same. If I could rearrange my time I would try to do more work of any kind.

Images: Adam Bernales

Top to bottom: goodnight.htm (2008), Untitled (2007), (708) 387-9677 (2007-2009)